What Commerce Vision requires in order to get Integration installed:
- Direct Remote access to Integrator Server / PC.
- VPN (Windows, Cisco, Other)
- Log Me In
- PC or Server (Virtual Machine or a Physical Machine)
- This cannot be using Terminal Services
- It may be OK to be used for other stand alone purposes but the server will need to be set to Brisbane Time Zone for data-synchronization - which means it might not be suitable for other programs like Exchange Servers etc. Discuss with your consultant if in doubt.
- The software needs to be installed on a Solid State Drive (SSD Drive), minimum 256GB for local data cache
- Images can be stored on an alternate drive with more disk space (i.e. Standard HDD or Network Drive or NAS)
Software & Account Access:
- Windows 7 or above, Windows Server 2008 or above
- The integrator requires .NET4.5 to be installed
- Windows Server platforms (2008, 2012) require Framework 3.5 and 4/4.5 to be enabled in the ASP.NET Feature
- A named user (ie. commvisi) with local administrator access. (Required to install the integrator software and access to the Computer Services console)
- Internet Access for the account (This can be via a proxy)
- Access to Pronto via proclient
- The Integrator server requires access to the follow services:
- Port 80 (HTTP) access to the internet
- Connection to Pronto server over our recommend Ports of 9877 and 9878
NOTE: If you wish to lock your firewall down to Commerce Vision's outgoing IP, these details are available on request.
|1-4 sites||Recommended 8 G/B RAM|
|4-8 sites||Recommended 16 G/B|
|8 + Sites||Recommended 16 G/B
Optimal 32 G/B
- User ID: commvisi / Password: please let us know
- Access to LIVE and TEST Databases
- PRONTO Level 8 access
- Access to debtors, stock and sales order enquires (or full access if you are OK with this)
- System Maintenance if you are OK with this (allows us to add menu items)
- Shell access
- Recommended FTP access to www.commercevision.com.au for driver and program updates.