The PRONTO product maintenance program can be called with parameters so the single functions of the program can be called. This is handy if you want to set up a menu item in PRONTO to just allow users to access certain elements of the program.
- You will need a version of c4cssmt that has been loaded after 25 Apr 2014 to get this feature. Please email Commerce Vision Support to obtain this version if you do not have it.
- This article assumes knowledge of how to set up menu items in PRONTO. Please refer to your PRONTO documentation for more information.
- Set up the required function:
- The first parameter will be '-direct'
- The second parameter will be the name of the menu item with dashes to seperate the words.
- Configure the required security.
- Add to the PRONTO menu as required.
For example, if you wanted to set up a function to only look at the Category Review function, the following would allow for this (click image to maximise in new window):