The Integrator features a setting called 'Send Customer Conversions'. When this setting is enabled and a Send Changed of 'Customer Master' is in progress, the integrator queries the Pronto deb-conversion table and writes all records to the web's Customer Conversion table.
Following this event, if actual data was sent, a web service is called which takes any records which haven't previously been processed and updates all relevant tables to the new Customer Codes.
This will ensure that if debtor codes are converted in PRONTO, the user IDs and associated functionality will be updated with the new debtor code.
To Enable 'Send Customer Conversions' on Integration:
- Open the Integrator client.
- Click the 'Advanced' tab.
- Tick the box against the setting labelled 'Send Customer Conversions'.
- Click 'Apply', then 'OK'.
- To apply the setting immediately, stop and restart the integrator (otherwise the integrator will restart overnight and the setting will be applied the next day).
NOTE: The following CSSApp needs to be set up for this functionality to work: processpendingcustomerconversionrecords <dsn>.