The status of sales orders integrating into PRONTO can be controlled by flag settings in PRONTO Administration.
To determine the status in PRONTO:
- Login to PRONTO.
- Navigate to 'Administration' --> 'System Administration' --> 'Major Function Flags' --> 'Sales Order Procedures' --> 'Sales Order External Load'.
- Set the flag 'External Status Default' to determine the order status. The available options are:
- 0 = On Hold
- 1 = Automatically determine status:
- If stock is available, then ready for picking (30)
- Otherwise backorder (11)
- 2 = Ready for picking always (30)
- 3 = Ready to print invoice (70)
- Click 'OK' to save.
Please note that if the customer is on credit hold or the order takes the customer above their credit limit, the order will always go on a status of Credit Hold (17).
TIP: If the above flag is being used for other upload programs in PRONTO and you want to have a different rule for those orders uploaded from the web, an override program entry can be set up using the CSSTATUS option. See Settings and Functions Available in the PRONTO Order and Receipt Import Program for information on how to set this up.