Invoices can be reprinted from the website. Web site requests are sent to your ERP System and then printed using TrueForms.
- TrueForms Director is installed in your ERP environment
- For PRONTO, version 670 or above is required
- A version of the Commerce Vision program proledb.spl dated after 27/11/13
- Shell access to the ERP Server
- A knowledge of ERP System Administration
- UNIX editor skills such as vi skills
If you do not have all of the above, please contact Commerce Vision to discuss your needs.
In PRONTO ERP:
- Ensure the latest proledb.spl import program is installed.
- Set up a new entry in the $PRONTO/lib/printers file as follows:
cssinvoice, type=trueform, lpr=/xxx/lbin/cssinvoice $1, no_ff, no_form_type,
where xxx is the pronto directory (e.g. /home/pronto/lbin/cssinvoice would be the full path if /home/pronto was the PRONTO directory)
- cd $PRONTO/lbin
- vi cssinvoice
- insert the following code: (use i for insert)
cat $1 >/tmp/cssinvoice
- Save the file (:wq!)
- chmod +x cssinvoice
- Determine the PRONTO virtual printer for emails from TrueForms - its normally called "email" or "ztf-email" or similar
- Login to PRONTO
- Access the Override program table (SYS.M359)
- Enter the following codes:
- CSS_EMAIL: set the the name of the virtual printer (from h. above)
- CSS_FR_EM: the name of the from address (e.g. accounts)
- CSS_FR_DM: the domain name (e.g. bhp.com.au) - this would make the full from email = email@example.com
- CSS_INVPRT: set to TF
- Ensure the Commerce Vision user (normally commvisi) does not have the "spool" option set in the Credit Release Officers table (SYS.X053).
On the Integrator:
- Go to "Settings"
- Go to "Advanced" tab
- Check the "Check Invoice Reprints" box
On the Website:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Go to "Preferences"
- Go to "Browse"
- Tick "Allow ERP Invoice Reprint"
- Click "Update"
- Create a new content template for the message to show customers once the request has been made
- Go to "Content' - "Assign Default Templates"
- Assign the new template to "Invoice Re-print Confirmation Template"
- Click Update
Path to Credit Limit Officers Table: